Create a Mobile App
YOUR FUTURE IN IOS PROGRAMMING STARTS HERE.
Through the course of this program, high school students become proficient in iOS, a mobile operating system developed by Apple Inc. exclusively for use with its hardware, including iPhone, iPad and iTouch. iOS serves as the foundation for dynamic end user interactivity such as swiping, tapping and pinching.
Online | 9 Months
Enjoy the flexibility of learning at your own pace. Courses are 100 percent online, with no in-person meetings. You will have access to the course materials for about 10-weeks per course.
Live Online | 9 Months
All classes are delivered remotely via an online platform at designated dates and times. Be sure to check the course schedule for exact dates and times when selecting this learning format.
What you will learn:
- Create and test multiple apps using Xcode.
- Storie/retrieve data in Swift; write loops in Swift; and debug programs that cause delays and hitches.
- Design apps with engaging, user-friendly interfaces.
- Gain a strong foundation in iOS programming and database applications.
- Skills critical to professional success and/or success in postsecondary education (creativity, collaboration, communication, presentation, organization and problem solving, resilience and growth mindset, among others) are infused throughout the program.
*Please note this program is a cohort. Enrolled students will take all 3 courses together and in order.
How to Enroll:
Pay as You Go $350 Per Course:
For general enrollments, expand the "courses" tab at the bottom of this page to review the course list and then click a course to see details and enroll. You may pay per course as you work through the program. Courses must be taken in sequence.
This program is currently scholarship eligible for both Online and Live Online options. Our Scholarships are first-come, first-served and will cover the full cost of any program you choose. To get up-to-date scholarship information on requirements and to apply see: