A comprehensive and eye-catching portfolio, as well as the ability to speak about your work and knowledge of UX, will help you stand out among the growing field of UX professionals when competing for industry jobs. In this capstone certificate course, User Experience (UX) Portfolio, you’ll prepare for a career in user experience by refining your online portfolio, resume, and other work that demonstrates your UX skills and knowledge. You will also develop your branding statement and learn about career research and interviewing best practices. You will conduct an informational interview with UX professionals obtaining feedback on your portfolio and receiving real-world career advice.
What You Will Learn:
- How to apply in-depth feedback to the portfolio you’ve been developing throughout the User Experience (UX) program.
- How to design and develop a professional online portfolio.
- The art of producing a personal branding statement, logo and business card design.
- Job research and complete job summary analysis.
- The art of crafting an original resume.
- How to recognize the various roles in UX design, identify stakeholders, and job requirements.
- The opportunity to complete an informational interview with a UX professional.
- How to refine portfolio content and create unique layout and messaging to connect with employers.
Prerequisite: This course is restricted to students who have completed the User Experience (UX) Design Certificate application and have been successfully accepted in the program, paid the certificate fee, and completed all required courses and electives.
Note: Students will need a portfolio platform such as Wix, SquareSpace or other web hosting options, prototyping software, Adobe Creative Cloud subscription 3-month (minimum) premium subscription to LinkedIn Learning.
Contact: For more information about this course, please email the academic department at email@example.com
Course Number: ART-40641
Credit: 4.00 unit(s)
Related Certificate Programs: User Experience (UX) Design
+ Expand All
9/26/2022 - 12/3/2022