ISCRIZIONE RISERVATA AGLI STUDENTI :: ENROLLMENT RESERVED TO TRENTO UNIVERSITY STUDENTS
The University of California, San Diego, (Division of Extended Studies’ Legal Programs) and The University of Trento (Faculty of Law), are hosting a summer symposium in Italy on ADR and ODR; a rich program with a comparative approach presented by world renowned experts from the European Union and the US.
In collaboration with Steinbeis (Germany) and Resolutia (Italy), the symposium will feature engaging presentations by preeminent professors, workshops with top European and US mediators, and simulations with Honorable Retired Judges from California.
Upon completion of the program, participants will receive an advanced mediation training (20 hours) certificate from the University of California San Diego in partnership with the University of Trento.
Additionally, UCSD certifies this activity is approved by the State Bar of California for 20 hours MCLE credit.
MONDAY, JUNE 17, 2024
- Opening Ceremony
- Distinguished Speakers:
- Julia M. Dunlap, Esq., Director of Business, Legal, and Safety Programs UC San Diego Extension
- Paolo Carta, Dean of the Faculty of Law, University of Trento
- Silvana Dalla Bonta', University of Trento, School of Law
- Luca Dal Pubel, San Diego State University
- Gernot Barth, Steinbeiss
- Maurizio Di Rocco, Resolutia
TUESDAY, JUNE 18, 2024
- Transatlantic Learnings – What we have learned from mediators in the United States and how we have transformed it into a European approach (Adrian Schweizer)
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 19, 2024
THURSDAY, JUNE 20, 2024
- Mediation Simulation
- Court-Connected Mediation in California and the Use of Technology
- The Rise of the Fourth Party: Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Dispute Resolution (Colin Rule)
- Closing Ceremony
- DOWNLOAD FULL PROGRAM
- ENROLLMENT RESERVED TO STUDENTS
- To enroll click on "ADD TO CART" and pay with credit card.
- Seats are limited and given on a first-come first-serve basis. We will open a waiting list if needed.
- Questions? Contact Maria Williamson: email@example.com
Course Number: EVNT-70057
Credit: 0.00 unit(s)