About the Certified CMMC Professional
The Certified CMMC Professional (CCP) course establishes foundational Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) knowledge for each student, including the CMMC Ecosystem, Code of Professional Conduct (Ethics), Governance and Source Documents, Framework Model, Level 1 Security Practice Implementation, Assessment Scoping, and CMMC Assessment Process.
- Instruction content authorized by the DoD – CMMC Authorized Training Material (CATM)
- Authorization to sit for the Certified CMMC Professional (CCP) exam
- Upon successful completion of the CCP exam you will be:
- Authorized to schedule and complete training and examination for the Certified CMMC Assessor (CCA) course.
- Authorized to participate as an assessment team member
- Under the supervision of a Certified CMMC Assessor (CCA)
- Assess and score CMMC Level 1 Practices and Assessment Objectives
- Authorized to use the CYBER-AB Certified CMMC Professional logo
- Listed in the CYBER-AB Marketplace
- CMMC v2 CCP introduction
- CMMC v2 CCP Domain 1 CMMC Ecosystem
- CMMC v2 CCP Domain 2 CMMC-AB Code of Professional Conduct (Ethics)
- CMMC v2 CCP Domain 3 CMMC Governance and Sources Documents
- CMMC v2 CCP Domain 4 CMMC Model Construct and Implementation Evaluation
- CMMC v2 CCP Domain 5 CMMC Assessment Process (CAP)
- CMMC v2 CCP Domain 6 Scoping
The intended audience for the Certified CMMC Professional course include:
- Employees of Organizations Seeking CMMC Certification (OSC)
- Information Technology (IT) and Cybersecurity Professionals
- Regulatory Compliance Officers
- Legal and Contract Compliance Professionals
- Management Professionals
- Cybersecurity and Technology Consultants
- Federal Employees
- Department of Defense (DoD) Members
- Candidate CMMC Assessment Team Members
Next Step: After successfully completing this course, consider taking the exam to receive certification from CMMC-AB. For more information refer to this website: https://cyberab.org/
Contact: For more information about this course, please email email@example.com
Course Number: CSE-80014
Course typically offered: Live online
Next Available Course: will be offered over a 5-day period on PST. For schedule see below.
Prerequisites: Students should have a basic understanding of cybersecurity practices, cybersecurity concepts, and cybersecurity assessment techniques.
Note: Upon start of the course, each student will receive a Digital Access Key. This DAK is specific to each individual and it is non-refundable. The cost of the course is non-refundable one week before the start day of the course.
Students will need a personal computer/laptop and reliable internet connection to connect to the course site.
By 2025, recipients of DoD contracts will be required to comply with the Cybersecurity Model Maturity Certification provisions. Learn more about CMMC and CUI at UC San Diego.
Course Number: CSE-80014
Credit: 0.00 unit(s)
+ Expand All
5/15/2023 - 5/19/2023
Synchronous web-based class meetings that are scheduled to meet online at published times (time/date).
MBA, CMMC Instructor, CISSP, Sec+, PMP
Owner, CMMC Audit Pros, LLC, specializing in Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) consulting and teaching. www.linkedin.com/in/davidleegray https://cmmcauditpros.com/ https://dlg-consulting.com/
No information available at this time.
No refunds after: 5/8/2023.
There are no sections of this course currently scheduled. Please contact the Science & Technology department at 858-534-3229 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information about when this course will be offered again.