Prepare for your CISSP® Certification
The CISSP® certification is in demand now more than ever. According to Cyberseek, there are more than 650,000 cybersecurity job openings in the U.S. of which more than 97,000 openings require CISSP® on their resume. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the demand for cybersecurity professionals is expected to grow 33% by 2031.
This five-week course is a great alternative to the more expensive cybersecurity bootcamps. The pass rate has been high in this course. At the beginning of this course, students are advised to schedule their CISSP® certification exam within a few days of the end date of this course. Preparing for this exam requires students to utilize exceptional time management skills while making the preparation for their exam a top priority for four to six weeks from the start date of this course.
- Domain 1 Security & Risk Management
- Domain 2 Asset Security
- Domain 3 Security Engineering
- Domain 4 Communications & Network Security
- Domain 5 Identity & Access Management
- Domain 6 Security Assessment & Testing
- Domain 7 Security Operations
- Domain 8 Security in the Software Development Life Cycle
Course Learning Outcomes:
- Understand the 8 Security Domains (formerly 10 Common Bodies of Knowledge)
- Become a contributing member of at least one CISSP® user forum
- Utilize a proven and unique test prepping method devised by the instructor
- Use a quantifiable set of exhaustive exams that measure the student’s readiness to take the ISC2 sponsored CISSP® exam
Course Typically Offered: Online in every quarter.
ISC2 Exam Requirements:
Please know that candidates are required to meet the requisite full-time experience which is described by ISC2. ISC2 requires the successful CISSP® candidate to have 5 years of cumulative paid full-time work experience in two or more of the 8 Domains. CISSP® Exam information may be found at Pearson VUE ISC2.
Note: The ISC2 certification exam fee is not included in the course fee. Students must register at ISC2 Exam Registration and pay for their exam. Once your form is submitted you will be redirected to the Pearson VUE website where you will be able to schedule your certification exam at a testing center most convenient for you. While there are many testing centers, the demand is high, and students are advised to schedule the exam and their earliest convenience.
MyCAA Scholarship Qualification
Eligible students may qualify to use My Career Advancement Account Scholarship (MyCAA) for this course. MyCAA is a workforce development program that provides financial assistance to eligible military spouses.
Click here to apply to the MyCAA scholarship.
Contact: For more information about this course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Course Number: CSE-40956
Credit: 4.00 unit(s)
+ Expand All
4/2/2024 - 5/4/2024