Make Agile's Most Powerful Practices Work for You
This course provides an overview of the tools used in Agile methods of project management. Program and project managers who need to understand the balance and necessity of organizational stability and agility as they lead teams will learn to practice interactive, lean, and Agile methods. Commonly used terms will be explained and participants will dive deeper into the most common practices. Understanding organizational stability and agility is an essential skill for all project managers.
At the completion of this course, students still be able to:
- Communicate intelligibly to others about Agile on a high level
- Explain the most commonly practiced methods in Agile
- Identify important artifacts, events and roles associated with Agile methods
- Define common best practices, tools and techniques used in Agile
- Know when to implement an Agile Hybrid framework on your projects
- Understand the future of Agile in Project Management and Product Development
This course will provide 27 education hours. To receive Professional Development Units (PDU’s), submit your UCSD transcript to the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Fully online instructor-led training using live virtual class meetings via Zoom or Virbela conferencing systems. Click on the “Live Online” section below to view details of the online meeting times and instructor information.
Fully online Instructor-led training with no class meeting times. Lectures are pre-recorded and your instructor will set weekly deliverables to help you stay on track and engage with the content in a meaningful way. Click on the “Online” section below to view course details.
Note: Not all formats may be available every quarter.
Note: No pre-requisite required. For questions about this course, please contact ProjectManagement@ucsd.edu.
Course Number: BUSA-40860
Credit: 3.00 unit(s)
Related Certificate Programs: Project Management, Software Quality Assurance
+ Expand All
6/27/2022 - 8/29/2022