9 Weeks | $595 | Online
Learn to use Adobe InDesign, a comprehensive page layout software, in conjunction with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to create various kinds of publications and documents for print and onscreen viewing. This course includes easy-to-follow exercises and several projects which will be reviewed and evaluated throughout the course. You will use InDesign to learn about three primary disciplines: type, images, and color. You will also learn how to examine, troubleshoot, fix, and package digital files.
What You Will Learn:
- A detailed understanding of type management and art direction.
- How to integrate all elements to create cohesive design.
- A core understanding of image manipulation through all mediachannels.
- How to identify the relationship between page layout and other software programs.
- A detailed understanding of industry specific software, and an understanding of specific color issues relating to design and production.
- How to prepare artwork for appropriate output.
- Exhibit client specific solutions to design problems.
Quarters Offered: Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer | Online
Course Fee: $595
Prerequisite: Prior knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
Required Materials: Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign) is required for this course. Students are eligible for an Adobe Creative Cloud student discount. A LinkedIn Learning subscription is recommended but not required. LinkedIn Learning will be used as a supplemental reference guide.
Contact: For more information about this course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Course Number: ART-40533
Credit: 3.00 unit(s)
Related Certificate Programs: Children’s Book Writing, Technical Communication
+ Expand All
1/9/2024 - 3/9/2024