9 Weeks | $595 | Online
Learn the industry-standard professional vector drawing program Adobe Illustrator. In this graphic design training course, students will gain practical experience with Adobe Illustrator's precision drawing and transformation tools for creating and editing Bézier curves, color, gradients, gradient mesh, patterns, transparency, type, layers, and more. Through a series of creative projects students will gain experience in using Illustrator to produce art for both print and web design.
What You Will Learn:
- The features of vector-based design software.
- An understanding of creating images for screen and print.
- How to manipulate type for creative application.
- How to convert bitmap images to vector art.
- An understanding of cross application issues.
- The difference in designing for screen as opposed to page layout and an understanding of design from concept to final production.
Quarters Offered: Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer | Online
Course Fee: $595
Required Materials: Adobe Illustrator is required for this course. Students are eligible for an Adobe Creative Cloud student discount. A LinkedIn Learning subscription is recommended but not required. LinkedIn Learning will be used as a supplemental reference guide.
Contact: For more information about this course, please email email@example.com.
Other Credits: 3
Course Number: ART-40527
Credit: 3.00 unit(s)
Related Certificate Programs: Children’s Book Illustration, Children’s Book Writing, Technical Communication
+ Expand All
1/9/2024 - 3/9/2024