Tracy is the Co-Founder of the Just-in-Time Cafe and a co-author of the book, "The Problem-Solver's Toolkit: A Surprisingly Simple Guide to Your Lean Six Sigma Journey". By sharing over 20 years of expertise, she makes it easier for people to learn and apply Lean Six Sigma to achieve their goals.
She loves spearheading the implementation of Lean Six Sigma by providing training, consulting and coaching on many aspects of cultural change, including leadership development, customer experience, strategic alignment and process improvement.
Why She Loves Teaching
"I love the “A-Ha!” moment when someone realizes that this stuff (Lean Six Sigma) works. It’s obvious that they now see differently a fresh perspective – on a whole new world around them. This is why Proust’s quote (below) resonates with me. Witnessing the moments of seeing with new eyes energizes me and drives me to do what I do."
Tracy got her start as a Six Sigma Black Belt at GE Appliances in the late 1990s with Jack Welch at the helm. After a Black Belt career at GE, she became a Lean Six Sigma Consultant and has helped many organizations with all aspects of Lean Six Sigma.
She is an accomplished facilitator, trainer, coach and presenter. She has trained over 2,000 people, mentored 500+ people and has helped complete 400+ projects with results that range between $50,000 and $8 million dollars in savings.
Her facilitation expertise runs the gamut, from facilitating leadership retreats with executives to coaching managers on Leader Standard Work, and facilitating Process Walks and Kaizen Events with front line employees and project teams.
- MBA with emphasis in Leadership and Managing Organizational Change from the Graziadio School of Business at Pepperdine University
- Certified Black Belt – GE Appliances
- Certified Master Black Belt Certification – Pivotal Resources
- Lean Enterprise Institute (LEI) Workshop – Leader Standard Work, Visual Management
- Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team - Accredited Facilitator
- Certified Green Belt Instructor – Motorola University
- The Leadership Challenge (TLC) – Accredited Facilitator
- Lean Enterprise Certificate – San Diego State University
- BA in English Literature from San Francisco State University