We plan to return to on-campus classes during the spring 2022 quarter, starting April 4, 2022. By enrolling in the Annual, Quarterly, or Monthly Membership you will have access to lectures and seminars every day, offered on campus AND simultaneously streamed LIVE via Zoom. These sessions will include question and answer sessions with our distinguished faculty speakers, art historians, community leaders, and others. Individual class registration is not required. Members can attend all scheduled classes and events or pick and choose the courses that fit their individual schedules. All classes are included in your membership. Sign up for a hybrid membership if you would like the option to participate on-campus and online OR an online only membership below.
An Affiliate Membership will give you access to the video recordings of our lectures from this quarter and those recorded previously, but does not include participation in our daily program.
Scroll down to select the membership option that's right for you and to complete your online registration.
- Convenient daytime classes
- Flexibility - attend classes as they fit your schedule
- No prerequisites, grades or tests
Membership Benefits Include
- Benefit of auditing most UC San Diego classes
- Free use of the UC San Diego libraries
- Activities such as Live Music, Theater World performances, Poetry Cafe and Member Happy Hours