The marketing world is rapidly changing, and so are the methods being used to reach out to and interact with customers. While traditional print media remains relevant, media channels such as Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram have become critical components of a successful marketing campaign. Examine interactive marketing opportunities beyond websites, including blogs, vlogs (video blogs), forums, e-mail campaigns, social networking, communities, podcasts, mobile computing, and even virtual reality. In addition, study the implications of social media marketing on customer loyalty and engagement. This media allows consumers a greater public voice and role, creating numerous opportunities and ramifications for marketers as groups share, sell, and swap goods and information.
- Gain insight on the operation and application of major social networking platforms
- Learn blogging, content curation, and social media management tools
- Define business vision and goals, brand voice, and how to align them with social media marketing activities
- Define a target market to engage
- Identify influencers in specific communities
- Learn to create a marketing action plan based on desired outcome and how to integrate social media into the mix
Course Number: BUSA-40700
Credit: 3.00 unit(s)
Related Certificate Programs: Digital Marketing, Marketing
There are no sections of this course currently scheduled. Please contact the Business, Professional & Legal Programs department at 858-534-8131 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information about when this course will be offered again.