Obtain for you Information Systems Auditor Certification
Validate your skills and elevate your career by demonstrating your ability to apply risk-based techniques to audit, regulate, monitor, and assess an organization's information technology and business systems. Gain the confidence and trust from internal stakeholders, regulators, external auditors, and customers. The Bureau of Labor Statistics identifies Information Systems Auditors as on one of the most sought-after and highest-paying IT certifications. This certification is a must-have for entry-level to mid-level IT professionals seeking to advance their careers.
This course will prepare students for their Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Certification from ISACA.
- Risk management practices
- IT portfolio and resource management
- Strategies for business-it alignment
- Business continuity and disaster recovery strategies
- IT policies, standards, processes, and procedures within the organization
- The value of the it controls framework
- The management and monitoring of IT personnel, the IT organizational structure and controls
Course Learning Outcomes:
- Implement an audit strategy for information systems (IS) that is based on risk management
- Plan audits that can be used to determine whether or not IT assets are protected, managed and valuable
- Execute the audits in compliance with the organization's set standards and objectives
- Share audit results and providing recommendations to management based on the results
- Perform reexaminations of the audits to ensure the recommended actions have been performed by management
Lab Fee: Students must purchase a uCertify license in order to access uCertify materials for this course. Student's uCertify licenses are valid for 4 months.
Course Typically Offered: Online in winter and summer quarters.
Prerequisite: A BS in Computer Science, equivalent knowledge and experience, or the course CSE-41363 Cybersecurity Fundamentals.
Next Step: After completing this course, earning your Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Certification from ISACA. To continue learning, consider taking CSE-41368 Risk and Information Systems Control.
Contact: For more information about this course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Course Number: CSE-41367
Credit: 3.00 unit(s)
+ Expand All
6/27/2023 - 8/26/2023