Certified CMMC Assessor (CCA)
This course is the second of two courses in the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) roadmap to become a Department of Defense CMMC assessor. The CCA course prepares assessors to evaluate Organizations Seeking Certification (OSC) against CMMC Level 2 requirements, properly identify CMMC Level 2 scoping, assess Level 2 practices and assessment objectives, and conduct the CMMC Assessment Process (CAP).
Certified CMMC Assessor (CCA) Course Benefits
- Instruction content authorized by the DoD – CMMC Authorized Training Material (CATM)
- Authorization to sit for the Certified CMMC Assessor (CCA) exam
- Upon successful completion of the CCA exam
- Authorized to participate as a CMMC assessment team member
- Under the supervision of a Lead Certified CMMC Assessor (CCA)
- Assess and score CMMC Level 2 Practices and Assessment Objectives (after completing 3 DoD required prerequisite assessments)
- Authorized to use the CYBER-AB Certified CMMC Assessor logo
- Listed in the CYBER-AB Marketplace
The intended audience for the Certified CMMC Assessor (CCA) course includes:
- Employees of Organizations Seeking CMMC Certification (OSC)
- Information Technology (IT) and Cybersecurity Professionals
- Regulatory Compliance Officers
- Legal and Contract Compliance Professionals
- Management Professionals
- Cybersecurity and Technology Consultants
- Federal Employees
- Department of Defense (DoD) Members
- Candidate CMMC Assessment Team Members
Next Step: After successfully completing this course, consider taking the exam to receive certification from Cyberab. For more information refer to this website: https://cyberab.org/
Upon successfully completing the course, you can request an Award of Completion from your instructor.
Contact: For more information about this course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Number: CSE-80016
Course typically offered: Live online
Next Available Course: will be offered over a 5-day period, PST on March 13-17, 2023.
Prerequisites: Students should have a basic understanding of cybersecurity practices, cybersecurity concepts, and cybersecurity assessment techniques. Also students must have completed the Certified CMMC Professional (CCP) course and have thorough familiarity with CMMC materials at https://dodcio.defense.gov/CMMC/
Note: Upon start of the course, each student will receive a Digital Access Key. This DAK is specific to each individual and it is non-refundable. The cost of the course is non-refundable one week before the start day of the course.
Students will need a personal computer/laptop and reliable internet connection to connect to the course site.
By 2025, recipients of DoD contracts will be required to comply with the Cybersecurity Model Maturity Certification provisions. Learn more about CMMC and CUI at UC San Diego.
Course Number: CSE-80016
Credit: 0.00 unit(s)
+ Expand All
3/13/2023 - 3/17/2023
Synchronous web-based class meetings that are scheduled to meet online at published times (time/date).
MBA, CMMC Instructor, CISSP, Sec+, PMP
Owner, CMMC Audit Pros, LLC, specializing in Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) consulting and teaching. www.linkedin.com/in/davidleegray https://cmmcauditpros.com/ https://dlg-consulting.com/
No information available at this time.
No refunds after: 3/6/2023.
There are no sections of this course currently scheduled. Please contact the Science & Technology department at 858-534-3229 or email@example.com for information about when this course will be offered again.