CEQA Project Management
Many consulting and planning firms require employees who can oversee projects from start to finish and apply tools to minimize time and expense related to the environmental review process. Learn how to manage CEQA projects and multi-disciplinary teams, and develop plans and scopes of work, budgets, and schedules for complex environmental projects.
- Preparing scopes of work and project plans
- Managing multi-disciplinary teams and multi-agency efforts
- Representing projects with communities, commissions, councils, and other stakeholders
- Business development and marketing
- Project scheduling and financial management
- Managing consultants and technical studies
- Managing multiple projects
This course focuses on real-world CEQA project management and best professional practices for project management, leadership, and delivery.
AICP members can earn Certification Maintenance (CM) credits for this activity. For a list of additional AICP CM Events at UC San Diego Extension go to American Planning Association.
CM | 27 |
Course Number: ENVR-40011
Credit: 3.00 unit(s)
Related Certificate Programs: CEQA Practice
+ Expand All
10/10/2022 - 12/10/2022
4/10/2023 - 6/10/2023