Branding & Storytelling using Content Creation
9 Weeks | $595 | Online
In an ever-evolving industry where branded content is quickly replacing traditional advertising, storytelling is key in the content creation process. In Branding & Storytelling using Content Creation, you will begin by learning design terminology and principles, as well as file management. The course will review the history and projections of social media trends, following technology and content advances that have transformed branded media, including the importance and process of storytelling. Also, you will examine current professional and consumer trends in content creation, measurement, distribution and general media aesthetics.
What You Will Learn:
- To properly create and format graphics for intended medium, including appropriate resolution.
- Create effective layouts for intended output media with consideration for typeface selection, color for readability, visual impact, target audience and output.
- Concept, create, and output with images, video, or audio using a storyboard presentation.
- Gain insights into the tools and technology of modern digital content creation.
- Understand the process of digital media creation, pre- and post-production cycles, project design, management, roles and job responsibilities of a variety of digital media platforms.
- Grasp the process of storytelling through content creation.
Quarters Offered: Fall, Spring | Online
Course Fee: $595
Note: Required course for the Content Marketing professional certificate. Recommended basic knowledge in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
Contact: For more information about this course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Course Number: ART-40712
Credit: 3.00 unit(s)
Related Certificate Programs: Content Marketing