9 Weeks | $425 | Online
Wedding Photography offers both a creative and commercial outlet for photographers. Through readings, educational videos, discussions, and shooting assignments, you'll learn how to capture all of the important aspects of a couple's wedding day. Develop a workflow geared towards this genre: plan, capture, and edit professional images that will be enjoyed for a lifetime by couples. Take your wedding photography to the next level while using a DSLR camera, lighting equipment, and professional editing software. Students will also study the industries current trends and learn about some of the top wedding photographers in the world.
What You Will Learn:
• Identify the different aspects of a wedding day couples opt to have photographed
• Learn how to prepare for these aspects of a wedding day while anticipating and capturing the emotions on your subjects' faces
• Enhance your knowledge of manual exposure
• Develop an understanding of how to manipulate both natural and strobe lighting
• Learn new culling and editing techniques
• Enhance communication skills with clients, vendors, and venues
• Create a professional portfolio
Quarters Offered: Fall, Spring | Online
Course Fee: $425
Prerequisites: Photo I: Aperture, Shutter Speed, and ISO (ART-40629) and Digital Photography Workflow (ART-40705)
Materials/Software/Hardware: Fully adjustable DSLR camera, 24-70mm lens (or similar), Off Camera Flash, Creative Cloud Photography Plan required (or full Adobe Creative Cloud plan). Lightroom Classic needed (not Lightroom Creative Cloud) and Adobe Photoshop.
Recommended Materials: Zoom lens, tripod, Photo Mechanic software.
Note: Elective course for the Photography: Images and Techniques professional certificate.
Contact: For more information about this course, please email email@example.com.
Course Number: ART-40733
Credit: 3.00 unit(s)