Discover a powerful set of requirements analysis tools
essential to the engineering development process. Understand the importance and differences between the system, hardware and software architectures. Expand your appreciation of the Systems Requirement Analysis process beyond that of current methodologies. Class assignments are designed to enhance your ability to effectively apply these concepts. The material in this course is structured to ehnace your prospects in your engineering career.
- Decomposing customer needs into a complete set of developer specifications
- Apply proven analysis tools such as engineering V, and Spiral Development
- Performing effective functional decomposition (fish-bone diagrams)
- Explore the application and importance of software and hardware architectures
- Defective requirements and their relationship to operational failures
- Review relevant development case studies
Course Learning Outcomes:
- Correct requirements deficiencies before they become a problem
- Expand your analysis solutions space with a powerful set of analysis tools
- Satisfy customer needs by implementing traceable and testable requirements
Additional Required Reading: Guide for Writing Requirements (Soft Copy) Product Code: TechGuide WR2017Soft Available at: INCOSE
Course Typically Offered: Online in Winter and Summer quarters.
Next Step: After completing this course, consider taking other courses in the Systems Engineering Professional Certficiate Program
Contact: For more information about this course please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Course Number: BUSA-40125
Credit: 3.00 unit(s)
Related Certificate Programs: Systems Engineering
+ Expand All
1/10/2023 - 3/11/2023