The course aims to prepare HR practitioners for the strategic global challenges, be a trusted HR business partner and get that seat at the corporate table.
With change being the new norm, the urgency for a Human Resource Practitioner to intersect the business agenda and establish credibility and trust is critical. HR has evolved far beyond running payroll and benefits. This course prepares an HR professional to be a Strategic Business Partner.
Who should attend:
- By the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Build strategic business partnership skills
- Identify and solve business problems from an HR perspective
- Coach leaders to improve business results
- Present a case for change
- This course has no prerequisites and is recommended for HR practitioners
- All HR Professionals who want to transition into "business strategic partnership" roles
Course Number: BUSA-40965
Credit: 3.00 unit(s)
Related Certificate Programs: Human Resource Management