Change is the new norm and Human Resource practitioners are in a unique position to build the organization’s capacity for change. Just as important, is knowing what changes are best for the organization and that requires a strategic perspective. The higher the level in the organization, the more strategic HR practitioners must be.
This course is designed to help HR practitioners prepare for strategic business challenges, be a trusted HR advisor to managers and add value to the organization.
By the end of this course, students will be able to:
Who should attend:
- Define the HR Business Partner role and the skills required
- Identify and solve business problems from an HR perspective
- Coach leaders to improve business results
- Present a case for change
- All HR Professionals who want to transition into a higher level and more strategic HR role
Course Number: BUSA-40965
Credit: 3.00 unit(s)