Strategic Content Planning
9 Weeks | $595 | Online
The key to attaining a leadership role as Content Strategist involves understanding industry best practices, facilitating strategy amongst various disciplines on your team at your company, and governing all content to ensure it achieves necessary business goals and objectives. This online course explores the rapidly changing content marketing world. Students will learn how to build a real-world content strategy and a plan to execute it. You will leave this course not just with theory, but content marketing knowledge that will be directly applicable in your next marketing role.
Goals: The goal of this course is for you, the student, to learn how to navigate the many content channels to create a robust strategy to generate traffic, leads and sales for your organization. You will leave this course with a firm understanding of the marketing funnel and how to write content that converts at each stage and a better ability to collaborate with colleagues.
What You Will Learn:
- The difference between content strategy and content marketing.
- How to understand the stages of a funnel
- How to write descriptive copy that provides value to a niche.
- Learn channel-specific knowledge (blog, email, social etc.) that will help you create the most impactful content for your organization
- How to think about your ideal customers and buyer personas
- Through applying your knowledge of funnel stage and Ideal Customer Profile, you, the student, will build your own content plan
- Learn how to track and understand ROI of content marketing
- Document your journey and corresponding outcomes (results or learnings) in a final presentation, this includes your SMART Goals, audience research, marketing funnels, content calendar and promotion
Quarters Offered: Winter, Summer | Online
Course Fee: $595
Materials: Laptop and mobile phone required.
Note: Required course for Content Marketing professional certificate.
Contact: For more information about this course, please email email@example.com.
Course Number: ART-40713
Credit: 3.00 unit(s)
Related Certificate Programs: Content Marketing
+ Expand All
1/9/2024 - 3/10/2024