6 Weeks | $350 | Online
With the evolution of digital photography, current smartphones have quality built-in cameras that allow us to take images of anything, anywhere! Aside from the point-and-shoot basics, there are features, formats, and techniques we can employ to best capture quality still images and videos. From composition and lighting tips to employing some advanced editing features and apps, this class will have students actively making photos and videos - all on their smartphones.
What You Will Learn:
• Utilize their smartphone camera and editing apps to create quality images.
• Apply lighting fundamentals to create accurate exposures and images with intentional mood.
• Compose more communicative images that express visual narratives (both single and series)
• Capture video clips (both main and Broll footage)
• Edit videos by trimming and combining clips, and adding music and titles to create short videos.
Quarters Offered: Summer | Online
Course Fee: $350
Materials/Software/Hardware: Smartphone and photo editing software.
Note: Elective course for the Photography: Images and Techniques professional certificate.
Contact: For more information about this course, please email email@example.com.
Course Number: ART-40734
Credit: 2.00 unit(s)