This course of study includes transformation of functions, circular functions and their graphs, the Laws and properties associated with Trigonometric functions; complex numbers; power, exponential and logarithmic functions; polynomial functions; and systems of equations and inequalities.
Course Goals / Learning Objectives:
- Analyze functions and graphs
- Apply polynomial and rational Functions to real-life problems
- Solve problems including exponential and logarithmic Functions
- Assess the behavior of trigonometric functions
- Use systems of equations and inequalities to solve complex models
Course typically offered: Quarterly, online.
Prerequisites: Basic Mathematics.
Contact: For more information about this course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Course Number: MATH-40018
Credit: 3.00 unit(s)
+ Expand All
3/28/2022 - 5/27/2022
6/21/2022 - 8/20/2022