Once a medical device is commercialized, FDA requirements mandate that a company must perform Post Market Surveillance (PMS) to ensure public safety and efficacy.
This course will provide a detailed training on a variety of Post Market Topics and will introduce professionals to the many typical situations they may be responsible for during the weeks, months and years after commercialization of a product. Learning will be done by studying regulations, investigating the history of other companies (particularly failures), and sharing experiences within the class.
* Complaint Management
* Failure Investigations
* Internal Audits
* Inspection Management Marketing Material
Practical Skill Development:
* How to manage complaints
* How to decide between a recall or enhancement
* Do’s and Don’ts during an FDA inspection
* Tools used to improve internal audits
* Best Practices for Marketing Materials
* Tools to protect company from off-label promotion
Course Number: BIOL-40326
Credit: 3.00 unit(s)
Related Certificate Programs: Regulatory Affairs for Medical Devices
There are no sections of this course currently scheduled. Please contact the Science & Technology department at 858-534-3229 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information about when this course will be offered again.