Most college graduates leave school with student loans that will need to be repaid over time. It’s important to understand what happens during repayment so that you can have a realistic budget that takes into account your other expenses, allows you to make your payments on-time to build your credit, and helps you keep your interest paid under control until your loans are paid off.
There are also choices to be made regarding consolidation, refinancing, and forgiveness options. You will learn what all of these terms mean and how to make smart decisions that improve your financial future.
- Understand how to gather loan data and know what you owe
- Build a realistic budget that includes loan payments
- Learn the difference between public and private loans
- Evaluate the best payment plan and consolidation/refinancing choices for you
- Make a plan to pay off your loans and improve your finances
Course Number: BUSA-80034
Credit: 0.00 unit(s)