Lean Six Sigma methodology provides a structured approach to process improvement, which can help organizations reduce waste, improve efficiency, and increase customer satisfaction. The White Belt workshop is intended for individuals who want to gain a foundational understanding of Lean Six Sigma and its application to process improvement. It is suitable for anyone in any industry, including manufacturing, healthcare, service and more.
The main goal of the course is to provide participants with a basic understanding of Lean Six Sigma methodology, including problem-solving techniques and process improvement tools. By the end of the workshop, participants should be able to identify areas for improvement in their organization and have a basic understanding of how to use Lean Six Sigma tools to make processes more efficient and effective. Overall, you will leave the workshop with a better understanding of the knowledge and skills needed to begin applying Lean Six Sigma methodology to their work.
By the end of the workshop, students should be able to:
- Understanding the basics of Lean Six Sigma methodology and how it can be used to improve processes in any industry.
- Familiarity with the DMAIC process (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) and how to use it to approach problem-solving.
- Ability to identify waste in a process and develop solutions to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Awareness of the benefits of Lean Six Sigma for organizations, including improved quality, increased efficiency, and reduced costs.
- Understanding of how Lean Six Sigma can be used to enhance customer satisfaction and overall business performance.
Course Number: WKSP-80053
Credit: 0.00 unit(s)
+ Expand All
10/6/2023 - 10/6/2023
10/9/2023 - 1/2/2024