Unlocking Java Spring Boot: Ignite Your Programming Journey!
This course is for software developers who want to quickly master Spring Boot, a popular framework for building enterprise-level Java applications. Students will begin by learning about the fundamentals of the Spring framework, including the ecosystem. Students will learn how to develop web applications using RESTful services, how to manage data access, how to implement Spring Security, and how to implement microservices using the Spring Cloud. Every lesson includes both concepts and hands-on exercises to quickly accelerate the learning process. Ideal for those students who are already familiar with Java and need a quick solid foundation in Spring Boot.
- Introduction to Spring Boot and Its Ecosystem
- Understanding Spring Framework Fundamentals
- Building Web Applications with Spring Boot
- Data Access and Management
- Advanced Web Development
- Spring Boot Security
- Testing in Spring Boot
- Microservices with Spring Boot
- Spring Boot Application Deployment and Best Practices
Course Learning Outcomes:
- Understand the Spring Boot Ecosystem
- Setup and Configure Spring Boot for Software Development
- Develop Web Applications using Spring MVC
- Implement RESTful Services
- Manage Data Access
- Apply Spring Security Measures
- Deploy Spring Boot Applications
Course Typically Offered: Online in Winter and Summer quarters.
Prerequisite: CSE-40480 Java Programming II: Core Java Programming or equivalent knowledge and experience.
Next Step: After completing this course, consider taking other courses in our Java Programming Certificate.
Contact: For more information about this course, please email email@example.com.
Course Number: CSE-41400
Credit: 3.00 unit(s)