Acquire your certification in Governance of Enterprise IT
Cybersecurity governance refers to an organizations policies, procedures, and safeguards implemented by the IT Governance team on how to effectively detect, circumvent, and respond to cyber-attacks. To thrive in today’s digital economy, organizations must have solid IT Governance strategies in place to manage cyber risks efficiently and effectively.
This course will prepare students for the ISACA's Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT) certification. Students will learn to assess, design, implement, and manage enterprise IT governance systems that are aligned with overall business objectives.
- Framework for the governance of enterprise IT
- Strategic management
- Benefits realization
- Risk optimization
- Resource optimization
Course Learning Outcomes:
- Establish the objectives for the framework for the governance of enterprise IT
- Establish a framework for the governance of enterprise IT
- Identify the internal and external requirements for the framework for the governance of enterprise IT
- Incorporate a strategic planning process into the framework for the governance of enterprise IT
- Ensure that a business case development and benefits realization process for IT-enabled investments has been established
- Incorporate enterprise architecture into the framework for the governance of enterprise IT
Lab Fee: Students must purchase a uCertify license in order to access uCertify materials for this course. Student's uCertify licenses are good for 4 months.
Course Typically Offered: Online in every quarter.
Prerequisite: A BS in Computer Science, equivalent knowledge and experience, or the course CSE-41363 Cybersecurity Fundamentals.
Next Step: After completing this course, consider earning your Certified in Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT) from ISACA. To continue learning, consider taking CSE-41362 Ethical Hacking or CSE-41359 Information Security Management.
Contact: For more information about this course, please email email@example.com.
Course Number: CSE-41361
Credit: 3.00 unit(s)
+ Expand All
7/5/2022 - 9/3/2022
9/20/2022 - 11/19/2022