Be introduced to the mathematics and programming skills needed to implement and analyze standard and advanced Machine Learning algorithms.
To maximize productivity, the Machine Learning Engineer must be fluent in the foundational mathematics and programming constructs required to implement complex models, and this course provides a focused introduction to both. High schoool students completing this first course in the Machine Learning certificate program will be prepared for the subsequent courses in the series and gain a working knowledge of the math concepts and Python programming skills needed to implement and analyze standard and advanced Machine Learning algorithms.
What You Will Learn
- Google Colaboratory Integrated Development Environment
- Applications of Python Data types, Conditional operators, Loops, Functions, Data structures, Recursion, OOP, and Machine Learning libraries
- Probability and Statistics for Machine Learning
- Linear Algebra for Machine Learning
- Calculus for Machine Learning
- Python-based projects focused on applied mathematics for Machine Learning
Return to the Futures website here
Note: This course is only open to high school students.
Course Number: CSE-90162
Credit: 3.00 unit(s)
+ Expand All
1/3/2024 - 3/23/2024
6/9/2024 - 6/29/2024