This workshop is designed to help faith-based organizations understand the basics of financial management & reporting while fulfilling their mission and adhering to their core values and beliefs. Qualitative and quantitative issues associated with Finance & Accounting are addressed to enable faith-based organizations engage in effective resource management and decision making. It will increase financial literacy in leaders, employees and volunteers of faith-based enterprises.
- Faith perspectives on finance
- Financial management and reporting
- Financial statement analysis
- Resource management
- Values-based financial strategies
- Financial decision making
- Financial report analysis of faith-based non-profits.
- Understanding and utilization of financial reports as tools for assessing the health of non-profits in relation to their mission.
- Identification of financial strategies from theological/faith perspectives.
Course Number: BUSA-80031
Credit: 0.00 unit(s)