Strengthen Your Performance on the Enlistment ASVAB Test
The Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) is a timed multichoice exam that the US Military uses to assess whether candidates are qualified for service and to identify the occupational specialties they are best suited for. Let us show you how to strengthen your skills in key test areas so you can qualify for your dream job as part of our nation’s defense forces.
The course will prepare you to maximize your score on the AFQT (Armed Forces Qualification Test), a subset of the ASVAB that determines eligibility for military service. You will learn strategies and practice skills that will allow you to perform well on the four test sections that make up the AFQT – word knowledge, paragraph comprehension, arithmetic reasoning and mathematics knowledge. In addition, you will strengthen your understanding and skills in exam areas that indicate what military jobs are best for you. In addition to the four AFQT categories, these areas include assembling objects, auto and shop information, electronics information, general science and mechanical comprehension.
What You Will Learn
Return to the Test Prep website here.
- Develop skills that will allow you to increase your AFQT score and to meet the qualifications for the military job you want.
- Review basic concepts in life science, earth and space science, and physical science.
- Practice solving basic arithmetic word problems.
- Practice determining the meaning of words through synonyms.
- Learn how to efficiently obtain and retain information from written material.
- Practice mathematical concepts and applications.
- Increase your knowledge of electrical current, circuits and electronic systems.
- Learn about automotive maintenance and repair, and wood and metal shop practices.
- Increase your understanding of the principles of mechanical devices and structural support.
Note: This is a 16-hour course. In addition, there is no charge to this course in attempts to humbly support and honor our U.S. armed forces and troops. Please contact email@example.com with questions.
Course Number: EDUC-90034
Credit: 0.00 unit(s)
+ Expand All
4/30/2022 - 5/21/2022
7/9/2022 - 7/30/2022