Empower young minds with math and money skills for life!
This engaging and interactive course is designed for elementary students in grades 3 to 5. It combines fundamental math skills with practical lessons in financial literacy. Students will explore the world of money, learn essential math concepts through real-life financial scenarios and a lot of fun hands-on activities. In the process, they would develop valuable skills for managing money wisely. By the end of the course, students will be well-equipped to make informed financial decisions and understand the importance of budgeting, saving, and investing.
What You Will Learn
Students in Elementary School: Money Matters Math and Money will:
Return to the Sally Ride Science online professional website here.
- Apply math and money skills to real life scenarios
- Learn decision making such as shopping and bill payments
- Create and manage budgets, differentiating between needs and wants
- Grasp the basics of investing and how money grows
- Reflect on personal financial goals and responsible money management
- Apply critical thiniking for financial decision-making
Note: Upon successful enrollment of a section, students will receive a confirmation email from our Student Services team. This email will include a link to an authorization form that is required to be completed within 72-hours of enrollment.
Course Number: BUSA-90054
Credit: 1.50 unit(s)
+ Expand All
7/29/2024 - 8/2/2024