Copyediting and Technical Communication Information Session (INFO-70034)
Free | Online
Are you interested in a new career as a copyeditor or technical communicator, but not sure where to begin? Explore more about these industries and the Specialized Certificate in Copyediting and/or the Professional Certificate in Technical Communication by signing up for our free online information session! It’s as easy as clicking the “Add to Cart” button below (and it’s free!). Once you have registered, you will have access to the course the next day, and you can visit this information session at any time during the quarter to review the material at your own pace.
What you will learn in this information session:
- Discover the skills necessary to be a copyeditor or a technical communicator.
- Obtain an overview of their respective industries and the job outlook in the fields.
- Learn about the benefits of earning the Specialized Certificate in Copyediting or the Professional Certificate in Technical Communication and what you can expect to learn as a student.
- Explore the online learning platform through this course, which is the same course management system that is used for all online courses; learn how to succeed as an online student; and uncover common myths about online learning.
- View sample lectures, which will provide a window into our classes, and help you to discover if our program is a good fit for you.
Our certificate programs can provide you with the tools and techniques that you need. Every lesson offers practical skills and applicable information that can be used immediately. Sign up today and take the first step towards writing your way to a new career!
Quarters Offered: Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall | Online
Note: This class is the same as INFO-70166.
Contact: For more information about this course, please email email@example.com.
Course Number: INFO-70034
Credit: 0.00 unit(s)
Related Certificate Programs: Copyediting
+ Expand All
3/1/2023 - 6/25/2023
This course is entirely web-based and to be completed asynchronously between the published course start and end dates. Synchronous attendance is NOT required.
You will have access to your online course on the published start date OR 1 business day after your enrollment is confirmed if you enroll on or after the published start date.
No information available at this time.
3/1/2023 - 6/25/2023
You will have access to your course materials on the published start date OR 1 business day after your enrollment is confirmed if you enroll on or after the published start date.
There are no sections of this course currently scheduled. Please contact the Arts, Humanities, Languages & Digital Arts department at 858-534-5760 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information about when this course will be offered again.