Explore advanced features of the object-oriented paradigm in the C# programming language including encapsulation, inheritance and polymorphism.
Students will have the opportunity to learn the object-oriented techniques used to develop C# programs and to attain software reliability. Exposure to existing reusable solutions defined by the design patterns, file configuration, dynamic lists, and dynamic linked libraries will also be part of the curriculum.
- Interface design and implementation
- Encapsulation and abstraction
- Method and operator overloading
- Inheritance and Polymorphism
- Virtual and abstract members
- Anonymous types
- Custom formatting
- Creational design patterns
- Working with class libraries and .NET assemblies
- I/O and serialization
- Software reliability and Utility Classes
- Obtain knowledge in object-oriented advanced topics
- Learn about well-known design patterns
- Ability to apply the concepts to implement efficient and reliable C# programs
- Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise recommended.
- Visual Studio Community Edition 2017 or later available on Microsoft's website: https://www.visualstudio.com/
- PDF reader such as Adobe Reader
- Multiple browsers (Edge, Chrome, Safari and Firefox are the most popular)
Hardware: access to a laptop or computer with the following specifications or better.
- Intel/AMD multi-core processor (i3 or better processor)
- 8GB RAM minimum, 16GB preferred
- 50GB free hard drive space for Visual Studio and project files
Course Typically Offered: Online during Winter and Summer quarter
Prerequisites: "C# Programming I: Fundamentals of C#" or equivalent experience.
Next steps: Upon completion of this course, consider taking C# Programming III to continue learning.
More information: Contact email@example.com to learn more about C# Programming Certificate and course offerings.
Course Number: CSE-40603
Credit: 3.00 unit(s)
Related Certificate Programs: C# Programming
+ Expand All
1/9/2024 - 3/9/2024