is a Master Black Belt in Lean Six Sigma, and his career best project was leading a ‘high paced’, ‘tight deadline’, ‘cross functional’ & ‘high visibility’ Ventilator ramp-up Quality Initiative during Covid. Operating with the problem-solving skills he learnt through the years and applying it on a project during Covid, reshaped his thinking further as a Leader and Instructor.
He loves leading Lean Six Sigma projects driving excellence at enterprises and also enjoys working with various teams to unlock their potential to see them transform.
He has held a variety of leadership roles in the Medical Device, Aerospace, Micro-Irrigation, Automotive industries, and Banking services. He has global experience in his tenure leading global teams in countries like US, Italy, Romania, China, and Australia.
He has expertise in Lean Six Sigma principles completing successful Black Belt projects as a Skunkworks Team lead and has written a book to document a "Scientific & Simple Problem-Solving Framework (SSPSF)" for problem solving in Enterprises.
He was previously a ‘Management Representative’ (QMS Regulatory) and has in-depth knowledge in ISO 13485 and QSR regulations in addition to leading CAPA programs, Internal Auditing, Continuous Improvement (Kaizen) projects, Customer incident investigations, Root cause analysis & Value Stream mapping.
As a Lean Six Sigma Instructor his motto is to make Lean Six Sigma learning so simple that problem solving skills & toolkit become a habit, making everyone a natural problem-solver.
- MS in Mechanical Engineering, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- ME in Advanced Manufacturing Technology, University of South Australia, Adelaide
- BTech in Mechanical Engineering, JNTU, India
- Certified Master Black Belt in Lean Six Sigma - MSI
- Certified Black Belt & Green Belt - New Horizon
- Certified Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) POPM - Scaled Agile, Inc.
- Certified ISO 13485 2016 Lead Auditor & Leading Audit Teams - BSI
- Certified Scrum Master - Scrum Alliance
- Certified CMMI 2.0 Associate
- Certified Quality Process Analyst - ASQ
- Certified Enterprise Design Thinking Practitioner – IBM
- Certified Professional Engineer, Australia