Earn Your Project Management and Lean Six Sigma Green & Black Belt Credentials Together
At Extension, we know you need options to meet your education and career goals. While our traditional program offers the opportunity to structure your own program over a wide timeframe, many students are looking for a more structured and guided approach. By applying to the program and paying the Project Management Program with Lean Six Sigma Green & Black Belt, you receive a roadmap to completing the program in a year or less and a reduced total tuition rate.
One-Year Program Schedule
|First Quarter Courses
||Second Quarter Courses
||Third & Fourth Quarter Courses
|Project Management Essentials (BUSA-40964)
||Project Planning and Scheduling (BUSA-40715)
||Lean Six Sigma Green & Black Belt (BUSA-40996)†
|Work Team Concepts and Skills (BUSA-40109)
||Project Cost Management (BUSA-40970)
||Leading and Managing Change (BUSA-40978)
*Program may be completed sooner by taking additional courses in the first and second quarter.
† Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is available in an in-person or live online format only. Class meetings are held during weekday working hours.
- A structured approach to learning that keeps you on track to achieve your goals.
- Options for online or hybrid course formats to meet your learning style and schedule.
- Earn the required education hours needed to sit for the PMP Exam or CAPM Exam.
- Option to apply for a no-interest payment plan or pay the total upfront.
The total cost of training is $8,595, and this includes:
- Tuition for all required courses and the Lean Six Sigma Green & Black Belt.
- Access to personalized academic advising.
- A savings of $200 on the total cost of tuition.
- Waiver of the $95 certificate fees.
- A guarantee that your tuition cost will not increase after starting the program.
*The cost of textbooks is not included.
**Program must be completed within one year. Tuition is non-refundable and non-transferrable after the program begins.
No-Interest Payment Plan
We know covering the cost of tuition can be challenging. To help you, UC San Diego Extension offers a no-interest payment plan to help break up the cost of this training into more manageable monthly payments.
The first payment is needed to process your registration, and we can then select the recurring payment date (i.e. the 1st or 15th of each month).
To proceed with a payment plan please complete the No-Interest Payment Plan Request Form. You will be asked to provide the following information:
- Full name, address and phone number
- Select recurring payment date: 1st or 15th of each month
After submitting the form, a member of our staff will respond to your request shortly.
Course Number: PRGF-70070
Credit: 0.00 unit(s)
+ Expand All
6/20/2022 - 6/9/2023