Enrich your understanding of marketing planning tools and discover how to leverage them in the planning process for strategic competitive advantage. This course is a comprehensive discussion and application of marketing planning tools and is intended to provide students with an in-depth knowledge of the marketing planning process. Explore topics such as market segmentation, competitive assessment, SWOT analysis, portfolio management, product positioning, marketing mix considerations, resource allocation, and marketing execution. Students will develop a strategic marketing plan for a product or service of their choice.
- Apply techniques for analyzing Industries and Competitors
- Apply theories of Market Segmentation
- Learn and apply the tools for a Marketing Audit
- Set Marketing Objectives and Strategies
- Understand and apply the Marketing Mix for effective resource allocation
- Develop an Executable Marketing Plan
Note: Prerequisite: successful completion of all other required courses in the certificate program.
Course Number: BUSA-40770
Credit: 4.00 unit(s)
There are no sections of this course currently scheduled. Please contact the Business, Professional & Legal Programs department at 858-534-8131 or email@example.com for information about when this course will be offered again.