Project Management Program Information and Resources
Join this free on-demand information session covering the ins and outs of the Project Management Certificate Program. Once registered, you will have access to an overview presentation, a sample lesson from one of our introductory courses, and other resources to help answer your questions. To start, simply click the "Add to Cart" button below. You will receive access within one business day of registration. Review the material as many times as you like when it fits your schedule.
In this session, we will discuss topics such as:
- Why study Project Management with us?
- Course overview and formats
- Self-Directed vs. Program Package Options – Which is best for you?
- What you earn – A Professional Certificate in Project Management
- Project Management Institute and the PMP exam
- Lean Six Sigma elective options
- Networking, Veterans, and Financial Resources
Course Number: INFO-70061
Credit: 0.00 unit(s)
Related Certificate Programs: Lean Six Sigma Green and Black Belt, Project Management