In this one-day workshop, we will ride together to visit two outstanding workplaces. We will learn best practices from Process Improvement leaders at:
- Costco Wholesale
- Costco Wholesale is a membership warehouse club, dedicated to bringing their members the best possible prices on quality, brand-name merchandise.
- Taylor Guitars
- Taylor Guitars is an American guitar manufacturer based in El Cajon, California and is the #1 manufacturer of acoustic guitars in the United States.
- Witness Process Improvement first-hand from skilled practitioners.
- Ask questions and learn from subject matter experts and organizational leaders.
- Learn strategies that can be applied immediately.
- Network with local Process Improvement leaders
- Learn how to create a culture of “Good Change”
Participants will meet in the lobby at our University City Center, which is conveniently located off of Interstate 805. For a map and directions click here
. Free parking is available in an adjacent parking structure.
Participants will board the bus at 8am to leave for the first location. Snacks and lunch will be provided.
: 7:45am - 4pm (click on the blue bar below to see further details and register)
Space is limited!
For information, contact Angela Miller
at (858) 534-8133
Course Number: MAE-80002
Credit: 0.00 unit(s)
There are no sections of this course currently scheduled. Please contact the Business, Professional & Legal Programs department at 858-534-8131 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information about when this course will be offered again.