Being able to deliver a presentation that captures the audience’s attention and clearly conveys the speaker’s intended message is a valuable and critical skill in today’s workplace. Success depends on taking key steps to design a presentation that engages and connects people with ideas, concepts, products, services, or solutions.
This training explores and addresses the challenges of planning, designing and providing “Impactful Presentations”; introduces strategies to authentically connect and engage customers, clients, employees, staffs, and teams whether presenting live or in a virtual setting; and offers strategies, tips, and tactics to enhance and design presentations that deliver.
Attendees will participate in and learn:
● “12 Elements of Impactful Presentations”
● The Do’s & Don’ts of PowerPoint Presentations
● Innovative Engagement Activities that Connect
● Powerful Platform & Communication Strategies
● Dynamic Storytelling/”Journey” Techniques
● A “Virtual” Presentation Lab & Critique
● Tips to Design and Deliver Presentations that Impact
What Will You Earn
Upon completing this workshop, you will receive a verifiable digital credential. The digital credential may be shared on social media, in email signatures, or with colleagues and friends in order to recognize your achievement.
Course Number: WKSP-80028
Credit: 0.00 unit(s)