Learn to use Building Information Modeling (BIM) using Revit
This course is designed for students interested in becoming design professionals and people involved in the construction industry. It will provide students with an overview of Building Information Modeling (BIM) using Revit. In this course, students will explore more advanced methods of documenting a building project in Revit Architecture by revising and continuing to develop an existing Revit model, exploring design options, creating custom schedules, and learning the skills required to create custom Revit families.
What You Will Learn
Update the learning outcomes as listed on pg. 1 as you would like to see it posted on the enrollment website.
- Integrate DWG Files to create Revit details
- Tag elements for cost estimation and material take-offs
- Explore the capabilities of design options, and how to present different options
- Create 3D Parametric families
- Build customized door, material, and room schedules that can be used for construction take-offs
- Explore BIM project Management techniques to keep models efficient and user friendly
Return to the Futures' website here
Course Number: ARCH-90006
Credit: 3.00 unit(s)
+ Expand All
10/17/2022 - 11/11/2022