This interactive workshop will help you discover your "Why," your values and aspirations. Before learning about strategic goal setting, participants will have an opportunity to assess the areas they want to work on and determine what success would look like. This session will have an overview of how to plan for success, how to track your time and ways to build new positive habits to maintain traction toward your goals.
Topics may include:
- Discovering your "Why"
- Uncovering your values, aspirations and guiding principles
- Identifying areas you want to improve
- Envisioning and planning for success
- Examining how you spend your time and building new habits
- How to assess your level of satisfaction with in your personal and professional life (self-rating, seeking feedback, etc.)
- The steps for tying your vision and mission into SMART goals
- Conducting a SWOT analysis when goal-setting
- Tools for managing your time and prioritizing daily tasks
- How to use strategy and goals to manage employee performance (motivation, empowerment and accountability)
- Questions to help you view your delegation skills in a new way
- Steps for building new habits
What Will You Earn
Upon completing this workshop, you will receive a verifiable digital credential. The digital credential may be shared on social media, in email signatures, or with colleagues and friends in order to recognize your achievement.
Course Number: WKSP-80025
Credit: 0.00 unit(s)