Proficient negotiation skills are one of the most valuable attributes a business professional can have. It’s necessary to learn different tactics to execute throughout various settings in order to build valuable partnerships in which both parties are satisfied with the final outcome. In this half-day workshop, the key to negotiation will be revealed through examples of the most proven techniques and demonstrated throughout engaging exercises. The core elements of negotiation will be put into practice, covering winning strategies and bargaining techniques to overcome barriers.
Topics may include:
- Effectiveness of available negotiation strategies
- Elements of successful negotiation
- Bargaining to advance interest
- What it takes to receive the benefit of the bargain
- Evaluation of current negotiation style
- Criteria that will help measure the success of negotiation
- Problem solving and brainstorming techniques
- Methods to identify your interests and that of your opponents
Course Number: WKSP-80023
Credit: 0.00 unit(s)
There are no sections of this course currently scheduled. Please contact the Executive Programs and Corporate Education department at 858-534-9148 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information about when this course will be offered again.