Learn how to teach essential English grammar skills and earn an award of completion in this 120-hour TEFL program. Especially in Asia, strong grammar skills are extremely important for middle-school and high school-aged students as they prepare for the university entrance exam. Students in this age range are focused on refining their grammar skills for future success and our courses will train you in how answer their grammar questions.
This specialized program will give you the necessary grammar tools and the experience to teach anywhere in the world to those students preparing for the next chapter in their life.
Learn more about the Teaching English Grammar (TEG) program at our free information session.
Can't make it to our in-person information session? Please try our 10-minute online information session!
The program can be completed in 3-6 months depending upon course availability.
How much does the program cost?
- Approximate tuition cost: $2,000
- Estimated textbook cost for entire program: $300-$400
- Program Fee: $95
Course tuition is paid as you enroll in each course. No upfront fees must be paid in advance. The Program Fee can be paid at any time and is not required to begin enrolling in classes.
- Students must complete 12 units from TEFL course offerings.
- Students must pass all courses with a letter grade of C (73%) or above in order to receive an award of completion.
- $95 program fee. Please do NOT pay without first contacting the TEFL Program Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. When you are ready to submit this payment, our team will direct you and provide you with a payment link.
- International students seeking an F-1 student visa should contact email@example.com for program cost, application information, and availability.
- A strong command of English is required for those who are English language learners.
- TOEFL iBT: 79
- IELTS: 6.5
- CEFR: B2/C1
- Cambridge Scaled Score: 180 - C1 Advanced
- Duolingo English Test (DET): 110
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): 58
- Listening: 445
- Reading: 420
- Speaking: 170
- Writing: 165
- Course availability cannot be guaranteed and is dependent upon enrollment numbers each quarter.
- It may take more than one quarter to complete the program due to course availability.
- Upon successfully passing all requirements, students will receive an award of completion.