Patti is a culture transformation expert, an international speaker, an award-winning, best-selling author, and a sought-after leadership coach and consultant.
She is on a mission to transform workplace culture. She is passionate about and committed to helping organizations realize the vision of a workplace where employees are inspired to innovate, where leaders make courageous decisions and create a sense a deep trust, and where colleagues are aligned and profoundly connected. She calls this a Culture of Encounter.
Patti combines her experience as a licensed California attorney, a professionally-certified HR executive, a tech company leader, a specialist in the prevention and resolution of workplace drama, an expert witness in state and federal court, a state regulator and as an entrepreneur to create a revolutionary shift in the way we
communicate and connect at work.
- Conducted in excess of 1200 workplace investigations
- Shareholder at premier international labor & employment law firm
- Appointed by two California governors to serve on the Fair Employment and Housing Council, where she authored numerous employment law regulations
- National and global perspective: has worked in nearly all 50 states, Latin America and Asia
- Native of El Salvador; fully bilingual and bicultural
Patti is the author of the best-selling, award winning book, The Drama-Free Workplace: How You Can Prevent Unconscious Bias, Sexual Harassment, Ethics Lapses, and Inspire a Healthy Culture
The Drama-Free Workplace is a one-of akind, informative resource that explains what it takes to build and sustain an equitable, inclusive and healthy workplace culture.