This course introduces a formal business policy to your organization that values your data assets and prepares you for the future. The demand for Data Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence is here to stay, but many organizations still need to be ready.
This course targets working professionals to build or enhance their working environments for Data Analytics and Data Science. No coding experience is required.
- Introduction to Data Governance, Data Engineering, Data Analytics, and Data Science
- Building a Business Case for Data Governance
- Implementing a Value-Based Data Governance Framework
- Monitoring your Data Governance Policy, People, and Processes
- Preparing for Data Science, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence
- Create an Effective Knowledge Base on Data Governance, Data Engineering, Data Analytics, and Data Science
- Define the Current State of Data for your Organization with a Data Governance
- Plan for the Future with Data Analytics and Data Science by Implementing and Monitoring your Data Governance Plan
Course Number: CSE-41397
Credit: 3.00 unit(s)
+ Expand All
1/9/2024 - 3/17/2024