What You Will Learn
Return to the Sally Ride Science online professional website here.
- Discover how to navigate to and use Mozilla Firefox development tools
- Learn about initialization, case-sensitivity and reserved words
- Gain familiarity with basic programming concepts such as variables, user input, loops, functions and exit conditions
- Complete a daily programming assignment
- Get an introduction to arrays
- Take part in a group problem-solving project
Note: Upon successful enrollment of a section, students will receive a confirmation email from our Student Services team. This email will include a link to an authorization form that is required to be completed within 72-hours of enrollment.
Course Number: CSE-90178
Credit: 1.50 unit(s)
+ Expand All
7/31/2023 - 8/4/2023
Synchronous web-based class meetings that are scheduled to meet online at published times (time/date).
Early enrollment advised.
No UCSD parking permit required.
No visitors permitted.
No refunds after: 7/24/2023.
This is a live online course that does not use Canvas. Instructor will contact student 24-hours in advance of start date with Zoom information (please check email associated with STUDENT'S account - not parent's account). This course does not require any supplies. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with all questions.
|7/31/2023||Mon||9:00 a.m.||12:00 p.m.|
|8/1/2023||Tue||9:00 a.m.||12:00 p.m.|
|8/2/2023||Wed||9:00 a.m.||12:00 p.m.|
|8/3/2023||Thu||9:00 a.m.||12:00 p.m.|
|8/4/2023||Fri||9:00 a.m.||12:00 p.m.|
There are no sections of this course currently scheduled. Please contact the Pre-College Programs department at 858-534-0804 or email@example.com for information about when this course will be offered again.